Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Serba Salah

I'm at this point of life where conscience and circumstances collided, leaving me at a very not-so-comfy place. And what circumstances might that be? Well, as a working mother, sometimes there are things that needed to be done that requires full concentration and commitment, in which there are no room for a nursing mother like me. Well, do you see where I'm going now?

Then again, of course conscience kicked in. My son deserves the right to be breastfed till he's two years old. But here I am, thinking of weaning him off when he's only reaching one. Not that my milk is dwindling. I'm still doing ok walaupun stok dah berkurangan. Tapi takpe, shaklee kan ada. Eh sempat terpromo pulak. But yeah, I'm finding it more and more difficult to stay committed to all the pumping hours and late night feedings. Terase diri sangat penat dan tak bermaya dan muka pun jadi sememeh semacam je sebab selalu tak cukup tidur. Tapi rasa bersalah berfikiran begitu. Terase seperti selfish pula, walaupun shaklee ada. Ok lawak hambar, sorry.

So, maybe I'm writing here to ease my conscience. That maybe, maybe, there are other moms out there who felt the same? and how do I deal with these conscience? I felt that it is high time for me to start concentrating on my career since I've been putting it on hold for my babies all these while. Is that selfish of me? Goshhhh, what's with all these guilt?? Susah jugak menjadi orang baik ni. Eh?

Tolonglahhhh motherss di luar sanerrrr!! How do you deal with these feelings??

1 comment:

  1. baru citer susu.. blm citer sakit&demamnya lg... mcmtu la perasaan seorg ibu... bg aku anak2 is my priority... tak nak menyesal dgn perbuatan diri sendiri... byk yg diingini kalo ikutkan hati ini... tp semua kene put on hold... sbb aku tau aku ni bkn la supermommy... salute to mommy out there yg kerja+studi+jaga anak...

    ReplyDelete